Standard Plastic Jersey Barriers for Highway Use – 46″H x 24″W x 72″L
42″ HEIGHT WATER-FILLED BARRIERS FOR HIGHWAY USE
Easy to transport, store and set-up, standard-size plastic Jersey barricades are commonly used as highway barriers, as well as at construction sites and temporary work zones. Water ballasted Plastic water filled barriers provide high visibility and minimize damage to vehicles during impact.
Standard size traditional plastic barriers weigh (depending upon the model chosen) 100-200 pounds when empty, enabling rapid deployment in emergency situations. Water-filled barriers will weigh between 1,300 – 2,000 pounds, providing optimum stability.
- Water Filled Jersey barricades are available in seven colors, plus custom colors.
- Each Plastic Jersey barrier is water-fillable via the 6-inch fill hole at the top of the barricade.
Lightweight and portable plastic jersey barriers are manufactured with UV-resistant, rotationally molded polyethylene. The result is exceptional resilience and reliability in all kinds of weather- from harsh summers to incessant rains and winter’s fierce snowstorms.
- Weight: Empty 100 lbs | Water Filled 1000 lbs
- Colors: Orange | White
- Wall Thickness: 0.25″ or 6.35 mm (avg.)
- Composition: UV-Resistant rotationally molded polyethylene
- Built to last – Designed to be filled with water for added stability via a 6″ hole at the top of each barricade
- Empties Quickly & Easily – The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- FAR Safer for Drivers – A safer alternative to concrete barriers for workers as well as motorists
- Several Possible Uses – Easy to stack and detach; making storage and transportation hassle-free
- It’s inexpensive! – The most competitive pricing in the industry
- Height: 42”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 3.5ft, Length: 6ft, Width: 2ft
- Height: 1.07m, Length: 1.83m, Width: 0.61m
Other applications for the standard-size plastic barriers include special events, general crowd control, parking areas, and airports.
If you need a different size of water filled barrier, please visit our page.