STRONGWALL ADA PEDESTRIAN BARRIERS
- ADA Compliant, no trip hazard for pedestrians
– meets or exceeds ADA Guidelines and MUTCD Standards
- No sandbags needed!
- Linking sections are made up of two pieces that securely fit together
– Top Wall: rugged polyethylene
– Bottom Base: 43lb. self-weighted black base, with carry handle
- Modular system can be shaped to any layout
- Stable in windy conditions
- Quick and easy to install
- Anti-tamper linking system
– Difficult for unauthorized personnel to dismantle when linked
- Compact stacking lowers transportation costs
- Available in orange or white, with or without retroreflective sheeting
- NCHRP-350/MASH Accepted, Meets MUTCD Standards
Specifications for single section with base
- Height – 40″
- Length – 43″
- Width – 15.25″
- Total Weight – 51 lbs.
- Sheeting area is 6″ x 30″ on each side
STANDARD FLASHING BARRIER LIGHT
- Type A flashing light for nighttime use
- Use one 6 volt lantern battery or two
- (batteries will last approximately 40 days)
- Moisture proof circuit
- (will work under any weather conditions)
- Hi-Impact polypropylene – UV stabilized
- Standard tamper proof mounting bolt
- NCHRP-350 accepted, Meets MUTCD Standards
PLASTIC CHAIN & STANCHIONS
CHOOSE FROM THESE SIZES OF PLASTIC CHAIN
It's always a good idea to have extra chain on hand for our plastic stanchion barricades. Choose from the standard yellow, white, and black options or add some personality to your line barrier with our other colorful options.
This chain is 100% manufactured in America and is UV resistant to resist fading in the sun. Our smaller sizes (3/4", 1", 1.5") are recommended for aesthetics only but the bigger sizes (2" and above) can be used for outdoor chain link lines.
Plastic chain can be bought by the foot or save money and buy in bulk!