Easy to transport, store and set-up, Guardian Heavy Duty Plastic Jersey barricades are commonly used as highway barriers, as well as at construction sites and temporary work zones. Water ballasted Plastic Jersey barriers provide high visibility and minimize damage to vehicles during impact.
Guardian Heavy Duty traditional Plastic Jersey barriers weigh (depending upon the model chosen) 100-200 pounds when empty, enabling rapid deployment in emergency situations. Water-filled barriers will weigh between 1,300 – 2,000 pounds, providing optimum stability.
- Water Filled Jersey barricades are available in seven colors, plus custom colors.
- Each Plastic Jersey barrier is water-fillable via the 6-inch fill hole at the top of the barricade.
Other applications for the standard-size Plastic Jersey barriers include special events, general crowd control, parking areas, and airports.
A water filled barrier wall consisting of industry-defining water filled construction barriers is packed with optimum features and innovative engineering. The UV-resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) ensures water barricades will last for several years with proper use and maintenance. Moreover, HDPE is highly resistant to denting and cracking, which distinguishes it from the clunky concrete barrier alternatives.
When filled with water, these barricades keep visitors and crews safe – and when it comes time to move them from one site to another project, the empty barriers are easy to detach, stack, and stow.
An immediately recognizable presence
Available in bright orange and brilliant white colors, these barriers provide maximum visibility both day and night, essential for highway safety and active construction zones.
Having gone through rigorous testing, they can withstand a wide range of weather conditions.
Quickly create a water filled barrier wall
The ergonomically designed water fillable barricades are robust and resilient enough to absorb an impact without damaging themselves. When filled with water and interconnected with similar plastic jersey barriers, they create a solid wall that stands firm even during extremely windy weather.
Certified by the US Department of Transportation
All our plastic road barriers are built to the exact standards set by the Federal Highway Administration, enabling us to provide our customers with the best in safety and security. A pursuit of perfection is our hallmark and we will strive to maintain it at all costs.
A good fit across a varied range of settings
The lightweight, portable and rugged plastic water barriers blend engineering and functionality perfectly. Easy to set up and easy to stack water filled construction barriers have become popular in a variety of work environments such as:
- Highway development and repair
- Construction sites
- Parking lots
- Crowd control at events and festivals
- Airport perimeter security
Features and benefits of water fillable barricades
- Composition: UV-Resistant rotationally molded polyethylene
- Height: 42”, Length: 72”, Width: 24”
- Height: 3.5ft, Length: 6ft, Width: 2ft
- Height:1.07m, Length: 1.83m, Width: 0.61m
- Designed to be filled with water for added weight and stability.
- Weight: Empty 100 lbs | Water Filled 1000 lbs
- Colors: Orange | White
- Wall Thickness: 0.25″ (6.35 mm)
- Uniform wall thickness with thicker corners and edges
- The 6″ hole at the top of each barricade is used to fill water
- The bottom has a 2” drain hole for draining off water
- A safer alternative to concrete barriers for motorists and emergency personnel
- Easy to stack and detach, making storage and transportation hassle-free
- The most competitive pricing in the industry